CU-Easter Special CU-Easter Special

highLARIOUS

funny episode guys..... keep em coming!

M is Bad! M is Bad!

lol this was too funny :)

my only advice would have been when Mario is doin' Luigi too have the mortal kombat voice say 'finish him' and have mario scream....heheh that would have been great....all in all i thought it was hilarious.....
good job!!!

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

Great use of turning a Beatles song into humor....

I loved graphics and everything, made good use of matching the lyrics with the actions n screen (duh, of course). I love to see an under-appreciated Beatles song int to great piece of flash work.

Valentine's Day card Valentine's Day card

a replay button is simple

Insert - New Symbol
click 'button'
make the button when finished:
put in the movie, select it
go to 'actions - button' at bottom of screen
'Movie Control'
double click 'goto'
set to frame 1

easy as pie

:: Crazy Animation 2 :: :: Crazy Animation 2 ::

OMG i havent heard that song in ages! I love it!

(And the movie to, of course) I like pure randomness, It keeps me interested and wondering 'what the hell is going on?' Only problems were most of the figure and people-like animation was all or mostly sticks, and the movie has no proper ending (it ends rather abruptly) but then again that keeps the random style.
All in all a cool flash. GJ

Omfgwtfbbqsauce-lawl responds:

Thanks!

Time of your Life Time of your Life

that was great

If only you made the movie all more like the last colored frame at the end, I think that would have been cooler, but I bet the way it is is the way you totally wanted to be..... outlines..... almost like drawing on a chalkboard. Very well done indeed.....

HiddenPurgatory responds:

Yeah,,It felt better to make it look outlined,plus coloring all of it would've taken me forever.
Thanks for the review!

The George Bush Show 6 The George Bush Show 6

f*ing awesome man

I love every flash of yours that Ive seen..... I have to admit this was the first that Ive seen of this series, but after watching the others, theyre great as well. An as-accurate-as-can-be representation of the Bush administration.

Retarded Animal Babies 10 Retarded Animal Babies 10

pretty awesome

pretty funny and hilarious, with a nice twist after puppy screwed the floppy. Although I do love the series it would be nice to see something different, like starting a completely new series or maybe working further on your old ones

RAB 9 was pretty cool too, not the best, but funny as hell..... maybe after a while you should submit it here.

Metal Gear Fiesta Metal Gear Fiesta

OMFG ROFLMAO Hilarious

Quite possibly the funniest thing Ive seen. You could have made this go so much further, like more talks with the colonel guy and what not, i liked it when he giggled, and when snake was like "What the hell?!?!?" The banging on the wall part with the music and all was great.

Please make more of this or maybe a different game.

Moonlight Moonlight

Excellent

Cant say much more besides that, some of the best graphics Ive ever seen, great fights and such. Great Job man.